Over this past weekend we were able to get the new deep well, submersible motor installed. We finished wiring it up on Saturday morning and after doing some fine tuning it all works well and we are pumping water again.
Since we are in a drought you might even have noticed that we put a little more water on greens, tees and fairways over the weekend. We also started to once again water our roughs which were in dire need of some moisture.
The new motor is 180 hp motor and it should last for quite some time. We all can now rest a little bit better knowing we once again have some water if needed.
Here is a photo of the submersible motor being attached to the well pump.